OMAHA, NE – In an unexpected and unfortunate turn of events, the veterinarians from Greenwood Vet Clinic were confronted with a very ill patient at their annual BBQ.
Lead Veterinarian Sally Canole commented, saying “right after I served myself some scrumptious macaroni salad, I saw a very unwell cow, right by the mustard. He was very dehydrated and alarmingly hot. Definitely underweight, maybe a 1/2 pound or so. We saw blood, but later discovered it was just ketchup. We tried CPR, a shot of adrenaline, and threw a pitcher of ice cold lemonade on him, but nothing could be done to rescue him”.